Thread: weather

Hybrid View

weather

OK anyone lese having some bad weather
    I mean I have over 2 ft of snow on the ground, and the ground Under the snow is ICE,
    temps have been bellow freezing now for a good month or more
    and yesterday had a sleet strom roll in that coated everything with about a 1/4 inch of solid ice, and a thick layer of ice like crust on top of the snow.
    I am pretty sure there is going to be a lot of winter kill this winter with this hard ice and deep snow

That's crazy mrbb! Been watching on the news about everyone up that way getting all that snow but as for us...very little here (knock on wood). I have to say, normally I like snow but with deer season over now, I think I could do without anymore snow this winter. The most we got was the first snow if the season, I don't know maybe a couple of inches. I'm ready for spring! Let's bring on the turkey huntin and fishing, lol! Anyways good luck with the snow and stay safe.
    I live life at full draw....

Thanks, but weather is getting worse, more sleet last night, so more ice, then turned into snow, got . 4 or 5. More inches, and calling for a big drop in temps, and its been in the 20's for high's now. So single digit and below there saying for day time highs, for next 5 days or more, losal weatherman says for next 15 days, he see's no warm ups.
    So, going to be hard on deer and critters here for sure.
    other places have it worse, many places up the coast I seen got 60 inches of snow in the past few weeks, crazy. From no snow, to a lot in short time period. I like snow too, just rather it come a little at a time LOL iys the below 20 degree's temps that I can do without, never mind single digits, they just suck ?
    and ice , man nothing you can do with it when it stays so cold, deer and hoofs, and ice?? Never work well

Yeah it has been a weird year for weather just remember to stay warm and times like those is why I have a generator as back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information