hey all first thanks for letting me enjoy in this sight. I am not from Ohio, I am from Pennsylvania. I spent a short time living outside of Cleveland back in 06. While I was there I almost wrecked my truck into a giant 150 inch 10 that stood calmly in the rode as I swerved. anyway, I have always wanted to come back. that being said the Marines and getting married and starting a family got in the way so I never got a chance when I really wanted to. Now that I am home and back to a normal routine I have decided that 2015 will be the year. I understand and do not disagree with the feeling most of you get when you see all the out of staters come in. My intentions should be very clear, I will treat your states resources as if they were my back yard. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to do this. I am hoping that some of you could give me a chance, im not asking for your honey hole or your favorite ridge, just pointed in the right direction, things to look out for, how things work, maps, sights, etc. I plan to do 90% of my scouting in the maps so when I make a few trips this year my areas will be narrowed down. I am planning from the 6-15 of Nov. is that to early or to late to catch the rut? I am a die hard, and very compulsive with having 2-4 spots picked or more and at least 2-3 stands and maybe a blind ready to go when I get there. I have narrowed my areas down to...... all of Ohio haha. but I was looking into the Dillon wildlife area, Egypt valley (jockey hollow)??? AEP, or ultimately woodbury maybe. my head is spinning and ive just started. its new to me so I don't know how to do it? sorry for the rambling. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks for your time.