Thread: Any other LEO's on here

Hybrid View

Any other LEO's on here

Hey guys! I'm new here to the site. I live in Eastern North Carolina and am a police sergeant (supervise a narcotics unit). I'm just curious if there are other law enforcement officers on this site.

I came to the site to learn more about bow hunting in Ohio as I plan to try a DIY hunt in 2015.

Good luck for the remainder of your season! EHD got almost all of mine here!
    "You Can't Breathe?...good, I just farted....."

Welcome aboard. Feel free to ask questions we are a friendly bunch.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

welocme to the site, like nomad said. most questions get answered here with good info too.
    as for LEO's
    cannot say for sure.
    I came close to becoming one, but, had different offers/plans
    I did teach a lot of them how to shoot over the yrs, and sold them a ton , well several tons of ammo, and firearms.
    did a lot of range work too, helping them qualify.
    so NOT a LEO, but am friends with a lot, and know a lot more all over the USA, lol

Thanks for the responses guys. I'm looking forward to surfing around and learning the site. It doesn't seem to get as much viewer traffic as I expected though. Maybe it will pick up after the season ends. Merry Christmas to everyone.
    "You Can't Breathe?...good, I just farted....."

no the past few yrs now this site has had some issue's with keeping traffic coming
    was an awesome site a few yrs back with a LOT of regulars and new guys stopping in and joining
    seems like many left and or life happened and we lost most folks, or for sure the dailly visits of many!
    still some great guys here that help and reply to posts/treads
    good luck and happy Holidays to you as well!

I am beginning my 32nd year next month, I run training and the detective unit in my Department. A friend and I did a DIY hunt in Nov in south central Ohio, while we didn't see a lot of deer we did see mostly bucks. I managed to kill a decent 8 while my buddy saw 3 separate 130 class bucks, missing one.mit was hard hunting, but I would do it again.

David

Thread Information