Thread: Currently S.E. Ohio

Currently S.E. Ohio

I have been in multiple blinds on my property for the last two weeks daily. Last week the bigger bucks were moving really good. I seen a 120 class 10 and another big 10 and a couple of nice 8's. Last Saturday activity was really good here. I took a shot at a 150 class buck I've been hunting for two years. Thanks to low light and the tiniest of twigs, well he's still out there. Currently as I set in one of my blinds I just had a small 8 chasing a doe who wanted no part of it. At first light I had eight does come through and a yearling fork horn. The scrapes here have pretty much gone dead and I haven't seen anything of any size chasing since last Saturday. It seems like at least here where I am at that some of the does are being receptive now. It sure feels like lock down, at least here!

Thank you for the report and welcome to the forum.

well good luck and welcome to the site
    I had my first buck is weeks show up in my back yard the other nite, so here in PA< there still on the look out for doe's it seems
    very evry cold too, had a high of like 26 today, and 22 yesterday
    glad I wsn't sitting in a blind LOL they always seem colder to me being dark inside!

Thread Information