Thread: New Arrows, old arrows and Sportsmans Warehouse

Hybrid View

well glad they took care of you, and its nice to see a company do that in todays world of things,where good customer relations is a dying thing!
    Now on a side note, many yrs ago, since maybe not many know it, overdraws were the norm in bows, which would allow you to shoot a shorher arrow from a long draw bow, 3 or 4 inch overdraws were very common, they helped add speed to bows as well due to shooting a shorter/lighter arrow
    not sure why they dropped there use?
    other than, having a shorter arrow, can be like a shorter brace, it can cause smaller movements when shooting to have bigger impacts on where an arrow goes?
    BUT I would think many older bow shops would still have them about
    I used one for 15 yrs problem free?, killed me a small herd of deer over them yrs too Lol

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Good stuff! Underspined along with an out of tune bow will give you a lot of trouble with straight arrow flight. Often some of the causes why people cannot shoot fixed blade broadheads and opt for mechanicals.

That's definitely why I packed up my Muzzy fixed blades and picked up the NAP Killzone's... I thought I was saving money by buying the cheap arrows from the local shop, but ended up spending a good bit more than I bargained for! The guy who ran the business said the arrows would work fine... I know now not to just take anybodies word for it!
    60# Bowtech Destroyer 340

Team Gutpile '12-13

Thread Information