Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here we go week vacation

Here we go week vacation

Tis the season. I am all packed up and ready to go to my cabin for a week full of stand time. I convinced my best buddy to come with me as well. Should be a good time. Hopefully we will have some opportunities and success. Monday is stand hanging in the morning and hunting in the afternoon. Wish me luck. I will post through out the week as I have service
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

well best of luck to you's
    was just talking with a few of my friends that have a camp up near your's(well some what , a little more east of you and north LOL)

But they said the rut is on, been seeing a lot of bucks dogging does all day yesterday and Friday
    so you should have a good week
    IF it doesn't warm up too much!, mon/tues seems like the warmest days! then back to cooler , so

Good luck!

I think you have hit it about the right time. things a little slow here on the Pa. Ohio border. they should get better this week and week end. Good Luck.

Mrbb looks like Monday and Tuesday will go a little on the warm side but the rest of the week will be cold. My dad was hunting clarion county last week an said it was slow.

Buckhunter - here is to hoping that I timed it right. The last week of PA archery season has been good to me in the past. Life has kept me so busy tomorrow will be my first time in the woods this year.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Good luck. Hope to hear a great story and see some pics!!!!!

Good start so far. Hung stands yesterday and hunted the afternoon. Saw a buck a small doe. Its a good start.

Good luck! Keep us posted. Bucks are on lockdown on our farm so it's the frustrating time of the rut.

Bucks are just starting to move here. The buck yesterday was cruising at 3pm. The warm front coming in today killed the movement this morning so far. It is getting very cold tomorrow so I hope that is the game changer

Well it's been very slow today. I only saw 2 deer walking out at lunch. The 68 degree temps arent helping. It is getting cold tomorrow I can't wait. I have 45 minutes left today maybe something will happen.

Good lord I'm hoping for it to pick up tomorrow!!

Thread Information