Thread: 1st back straps of the year

Hybrid View

1st back straps of the year

hello to all.

last night a big ol' fat doe decided it wanted to meet my swhacker. i kindly obliged her. i caught a big break. less than five minutes after impact, here comes the rain. i quickly got down and tracked her (seen it was a good double lung).
    boy, am i glad i did, because she ran into nasty tall cover and then to a VERY boggy swamp. i even sunk in to my billiards one time, didn't think i was gon'na be able to pull myself out.

Once to her, i left my arrow there with mr. lumanok glowing. man, was it ever easy to find afterwards. i went for help to pull her out...

backstraps on the grill tomorrow nite watching my beloved browns (hopefully) puttin' a whipping on the bungles.

till next time....

Congrats! But as far as who gets the whipping tomorrow night I'd reconsider your choice, lol.
    I live life at full draw....

Hey Zachc..... WOOF, WOOF !!!!!! (lol).

well congrats, and I love lighted nocks too, they at times make a hard job easier
    I use easton's , have had good luck with them for my X box, and I once left on on after shooting a deer, and the darn thing stayed
    lighted up for over a week straight?? I left it go to see how long it would last, and then after so long forgot about it, but was about 8+ days before it went out!, that impressed me!, using for target practice, and hunting, I get 3+ yrs out of batteries too!

Thread Information