Thread: Stranger hunting buddy

Hybrid View

I would like to say I'm surprised but I'm not.

I am glad it was cleared up about not every Pa hunter is a slob. I am a Pa hunter who hunts both Pa and Ohio on private and public land. I always pick up trash where I see it when I park. even if It is a carton of empty beer cans knowing it was from youngsters parking and drinking beer at night. back to the subject I sat up for Pa gun opener 2yrs. ago got to my spot early with flash light. before light I see another flash light coming my way so I take mine out and flash it towards the guy to let him know I am there. that was a mistake because he sets up maybe 30yds from me. when it gets light I wave to him and give him a arms in the air gesture like what's up with this. not long after light a small 4pt. not legal for me in Pa comes by me and then a little later a nice doe comes to my left away from the other hunter and I shoot it. I call my 2 brothers on the radio and we track it and find it. I tell them the same story about the other hunter. I know it was public land and a hunter could sit 5 feet from me and it would be legal but have a little respect for your fellow hunter whether you know him or not.

Thread Information