Athletic Greens

Thread: Tampons!

Tampons!

Ok so this might sound a lil crazy but...I was talking to a guy at work about deer hunting and he said instead of scent wicks, he uses unscented tampons! So I thought let's try it, I went to the dollar store and picked up a box (a lil weird paying for them but...). So I went out this morning and used a couple of them and let me tell you they are amazing! They hold so much scent and are so absorbent. Plus they are already on a string so when you get to where you want them you can just tie them to a limb. I will prolly never buy disposable scent wicks/pads again. I was at Walmart last weekend and the wicks are like $5 for 6, I paid $2.65 for 20 tampons. Highly recommend you try them...just make sure you get unscented.
    I live life at full draw....

I always prefer going for menstrual cups rather than tampons or sanitary pads. Menstrual cups does not contain any fragrance or chemicals in it , so no issues about TSS. It is always safe, reliable and comfortable to use menstrual cups.

Quote Originally Posted by minniemejia View Post
    I always prefer going for menstrual cups rather than tampons or sanitary pads. Menstrual cups does not contain any fragrance or chemicals in it , so no issues about TSS. It is always safe, reliable and comfortable to use menstrual cups.
    That's just not right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the menstrual cups are far more comfortable than tampons and pads. The most important thing to use cup menstruelle is that it is reusable and eco- friendly.

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    As the menstrual cups are far more comfortable than tampons and pads. The most important thing to use cup menstruelle is that it is reusable and eco- friendly.
    MMMMmmmmmmmmYeah............
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Holla View Post
    MMMMmmmmmmmmYeah............
    I dont even know....
    I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me. ~ Ted Nugent

Thread Information