Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warmer Temperatures

Warmer Temperatures

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing the lack of deer movement in these warmer temps? I can't wait until that front rolls through here on Tuesday. Let me know if you are experiencing this as well.

I haven't seen a thing since middle of last week and I had previously at least saw a deer 6/8 previous outtings

My last two sits I saw nothing. Prior to that I saw at least one but usually more than one every time.

I saw 2 nice bucks this morning cruising. Both came to a grunt but wouldn't commit the last 20-30 yards! 1 was a deffenant shooter!

Mike

My last 2 sits nothing either.... Watching football in my house today and a doe wanders back by my barn

Was out today. Deer were on the move.

Nothing Sat. morning. Sun evening saw a 6pt. with a doe they jumped the fence to the pasture. About 5:45pm heard something in the water at my swamp stand. 1st time in that stand was saving it for the rut. turned around to my left and saw big doe crossing in belly deep water to get to dry land. Then right behind her was a shooter buck 8pt. I tried to get an opening to shoot thru no luck. it's funny because there is a shallow crossing in front of me but they decided to wade in belly deep water. I went out this morning no deer but, I did clear some branches to shoot thru. I walked to where they entered water behind stand all thicket there. I believe the buck either pushed the doe in her bed or they both were bedded together in the thicket. It should get interesting this week end.

I will be out Monday in the AM as I am starting my vacation. Temps are suppose to be in the mid 30's so hoping to see some action.

Tuesday temps are very strange. Mid 60's after midnight and then the front in the late morning. I am also looking forward to it!

Warmer Temperatures

Saw some does Friday, but just a racon today.

Thread Information