Thread: Woods blew up today

Woods blew up today

One of the more memorable days on stand in a long time! Nothing moving at all until 9 or so then all hell broke loose! I had a doe who must be close to estrous bust out of corner of woods into the beans with an absolute stud right on her butt! 2 more decent bucks about 25 yrds or so behind them! Unfortunately she never brought him by my stand!

Where are you located

Hey MJH I am not too far from you. I live in Troy and work with a guy from Versailles. (Nick Rhoades) Anyways that is awesome to hear if you ever need a hunting buddy let me know....lol...Good Luck!

I am heading to southern ohio here in a couple weeks...Hope the weather cooperates and the deer are moving!!

Well we just had 3 days of non stop rain, and then temps dropped big time last nite
    today so far has been sunny, but 20-30mph winds, so not sure deer will be moving with them here, BUT then again after 3 days of rain, I bet there tired of rain so who know's
    the rut is getting closer good luck to you all

Quote Originally Posted by Idreamofdroptines View Post
    Hey MJH I am not too far from you. I live in Troy and work with a guy from Versailles. (Nick Rhoades) Anyways that is awesome to hear if you ever need a hunting buddy let me know....lol...Good Luck!

Thats ironic we go to church with Nick. Good guy!
    If you want to get together sometime and sling some arrows PM me and we can exchange phone numbers
    00buck I live and hunt in Darke countyI'll get some pics of 2of 3 deer posted got.

Thread Information