Congrats on your on first Bow harvest. Last year I got two deer out of my SUMMIT climber. For the money, I don't think you can go wrong. PLEASE climb safely and spend whatever it takes to buy a quality safety harness! I hunt with two old friends who refuse to wear them and hunt from ladder stands. We argue over it every year! My first goal of hunting is to get home to my family after the hunt! So I used my climber for the last 2-3 years, and this year, I dropped the cash for a millennium two-man ladder stand. It was not cheap but I was looking for a stand that I can take my boys up in with me ( 13 and 10 years old). Already had my oldest out with me and it was great. Didn't get a shot but saw a few... I have to say, I don't miss having to carry my 50lb climber in, and spending 20 minutes to get up the tree. The ladder is nice - quick and easy. As long as you are hunting solo, a climber is a great option, you might want to consider a ladder down the road too. All depends on where you hunt as well.
Best of luck finding that big buck.... My most memorable moment ever, while hunting, was a face to face encounter with a GIANT. I was on the ground packing up, after shooting light, he was spooked toward me by my hunting buddy also packing up, so all I could do was stare - he froze - I froze. Face to face at about 15yds for what was probably 8 seconds, but felt like an hour. That deer has haunted my dreams! My point....even a great buck encounter can be a mental trophy!