Thread: Hunting Vacation!!!!!

Hybrid View

I wish I had that much time. you picked the right time for archery season. I only get 2 weeks and 3 personal days.1 week is eaten up for our shut down every year. we have to use the 1 week for shut down in July. so I end up with only 1 week and 3 personal days. I work 2nd shift so come Oct 31st on, I will be in the woods in the mornings.

I have been able to do this for about the past 5 or 6 years now. I love it!!!!! Everyone I work with knows this is my time so they don't mess with it.

I too have quite a bit of vacation I usually roll over/carry 200-250 hours at all times with work. But I take a lot of time off for various things. Mostly though it is to to turkey hunting/ fishing in the spring, I take 4-5 days to go to my cabin at the end of the PA archery season and then 3-4 days to go to my cabin for rifle season and a day of two for the rifle opener to hunt close to home. So yea I take some time to go hunting. Most of my time off is around hunting season.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Thread Information