I'll be honest I don't mind watching them, but here the last couple years I've noticed that a lot of hunting shows just don't spark my interest anymore. At least most of the "Big name" shows. Sure if your not a real bow hunter they are a blast to watch cuz you don't really know better. But if you're a serious bow hunter its very easy to catch yourself "nit-picking" things like this...which I agree mrbb and do the same thing. I will watch them but more for just entertainmentppurposes nowadays. I do love watching "real life" hunters though. Guys that are not sponsored by 5,000 companies and are just good ole down home boys. One of my favorites is Slunger Hollow. We picked up one of their DVDs years ago at the deer and turkey expo when they were a pretty small production company and they produce a DVD every year, all fair chase Ohio hunts and over time they have only gotten more experienced and produced better DVDs. There are several others out there like this and I love watching these guys hunt cuz you or at least I can tell they hunt just like me and you. Just my opinion...