Thread: Huge Bucks?

Huge Bucks?

Just curious if any of you have seen some huge bucks? Or know of any monsters that are around your area? I saw the Ohio bruiser forum and that was a DANDY!!! Just curious what other people are seeing or have heard of. Good Luck fellas!

besides the one i shot, ive only seen a big 9, one with a 4x side with trash on the other thats pretty decent in size. lately bucks seem to be laying down in that october lull
    MARINE CORPS 2111

I have always liked the bucks with trash all over. I think they are cool. I really like droptines hence the name. Ya I have not seen many bucks up and moving around. I think things will get good here in a couple weeks. I started bowhunting about 7 years or so ago and I am still waiting for that first buck kill with a bow. I only hunt public land and dont get alot of time so I am hoping it all comes together this year. Trying real hard to get private land it is just hard to do. Congrats on your kill it was a nice buck!!

yea anymore private land is hard to gain access too unless your friends or family. i only hunt my grandfathers and dads place. the buck i shot has a nice main beam drop and lots of character. ill have to look up what pics i posted of him and add a few more.

he was also my first buck with a bow, my second buck ever on top of that. my first came by muzzle loader back in 07 a 120inch 8 point. ive been hunting ever since i can remember and from 07 until last year hadnt really been able to hunt due to being in the military. good luck this year hope you can put a big buck down. learn your topographical maps for public land and steer clear of the crowd that haunts the woods there there have been some big buck taken on public land just have to do homework to get them
    MARINE CORPS 2111

Thread Information