Thread: PA closed deer hunting

Hybrid View

hey don't firget , its NOT just archery that is closed in this area, IT all hunting
    so if he doesn't get caught, there will be ZERO hunting in this area the whole yr!
    and again, about 60% of this land is hunting clubs property, many clubs up this way are 5-10-15,000+ acre's and have hundreds of members that pay due's al yr
    and NOW cannot use lands and things they pay for

been a month almost now, a 1,000+ lawenforcement people looking for him
    and still on the run AVOIDING people
    adding HUNTERS< that are WILLING to take the risk, can IMO, only help find him
    NO one HAS to hunt if they worry, but again, there are shootings every day due to nuts, and folks don't ban going places

I pesonally think its wrong to have the game dept tell what you can or cannot do on your own land
    I mean
    the law enforcement, state and local cops, and FBI< are NOT saying folks cannot hunt??
    or use there lands as they want
    its the game dept that is
    and how the hell do they have the right to do that??
    another reason I honestly am NOT a fan of the PA game commision
    they should worry more about saving wildlife and creating habitat that supports the GAME there supposed to protect!
    My 2 cents!
    and I am not even hunting this yr LOL

Still looking for cop killer in Pa. Now they said one town in the epic center of the search will cancel Halloween, and a parade, and 5k race.
    it is the biggest event of the year for the town big fund raiser. I am just a little surprised they state that so early. doesn't look too good for the people doing the search. they don't want him to be able to blend in with the trick or treaters and get away. maybe they should let all the little mad trick or treaters throw candy at him when he gets caught. then again maybe not a good idea he will get high on sugar escape and here we go again looking for Mr. Frein. I would have thought they would of found him by now. says a lot for someone who knows a lot about woodsmanship. maybe they should contact hunters and not the F.B.I. or State Police just saying.

Thread Information