Thread: PA closed deer hunting

Hybrid View

Yeah its been getting cold up here
    ice on the puddles almost a 1/4 inch think last week several days
    and I have NO idea why they are not using the military reserves
    seems like the exact reason to have them, for helping in situations like this
    when , man power and size of the area are so big and this is a cop killer on the loose
    the kind of jerk, they get there panty's in a bunch over
    and maybe that's part of why there not calling in for help
    they want to do it themselves??
    I mean sure a few dyas they get the chance
    BUT now a month into things, why not reach out for any help they can get???? And stop fooling around?
    hell I bet many land owners and hunters would be willing to volenteer a search if asked? Crap they have a HUGE reward on him, I'd go help if they let me?? If I could shott SOB if need be and get the reward money LOL

It is going to get down to 39 Degree's tonight in N.E. Pa. I am wondering if he slipped out of there and is laughing at everyone looking for him in sunny Florida. I hope they find him before gun season in Pa. No way they are going to control Pa. gun hunters and tell them they can't hunt until they find him. I know how Pa hunters are and nothing will stop them from going out the 1st day of gun season. I can't blame them, comes once a year, money and time invested, in there blood and can't get it out, I could go on and on but, just saying they won't be able to tell Pa. hunters they have to stay out of the woods come Dec 1st.

Thread Information