Thread: PA closed deer hunting

Hybrid View

I understand they want to get him, and they should
    but again, if you look on america's most wanted, there are sadly a long list of folks wanted for things
    I fully agree again, allowing hunters to hunt might do more good than harm, for those willing to take the risk

closing a towns actions for a Maybe??
    Seems exreme as well
    many places need things like this to stay in business!
    been over a month now
    police had there best chance of finding him already!
    national guard should have been called in to help do a bigger search when they knew he was close

Oh well,
    guess it is what it si for the folks living there,sadly

Canceling trick or treat, parade, and a race! Wow! That's ridiculous. How about you send whoever made that decision to all of the houses with little kids and have them tell the kids that they are not aloud to trick or treat this year...you know that's not going to happen. And I understand the point of not wanting him to blend in and get away but really? My personal opinion, he's prolly long gone. Can't remember who said it but he clearly had this planned out to the T, with that said I'm sure he had a getaway plan as well. Whether it was a certain area in the woods or a car lined up. Why would you do something of this caliber and 1) not have a plan of what to do afterward and/or 2) stick around the area to be found. He could be
    anywhere. Have they had any confirmed sightings of him? Also they are not allowing hunting but are you aloud to walk your property? Reason I ask is Trail cams! Maybe by some chance if he is still around maybe someone got a picture of him on their trail cam.
    I live life at full draw....

Thread Information