Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PA closed deer hunting

Hybrid View

It is going to get down to 39 Degree's tonight in N.E. Pa. I am wondering if he slipped out of there and is laughing at everyone looking for him in sunny Florida. I hope they find him before gun season in Pa. No way they are going to control Pa. gun hunters and tell them they can't hunt until they find him. I know how Pa hunters are and nothing will stop them from going out the 1st day of gun season. I can't blame them, comes once a year, money and time invested, in there blood and can't get it out, I could go on and on but, just saying they won't be able to tell Pa. hunters they have to stay out of the woods come Dec 1st.

Well as of last nite, a woman, said she seen him standing on the side of the road next to a school, she THINK's it was him, as it was a man with his face covered in mud??
    said she was less than 25 ft from him too??
    Now lets see, 9 pm, its dark?
    she was walking down a road in the dark??
    And seen a man, , one wanted by the police, and he just stood there?
    this seems fishy to me, but?? Never know what a nut will do
    as for temps
    hell i'm in Ne Pa, and its been below30 degrees in the morning here several times now
    had ice over a 1/4 inch think on puddles
    I don't see this nut covering his face with mud, in cold temps
    would just make him colder
    as for rifle season
    Haha, i sold guns for yrs up here
    they will NOT stop gun hunters
    hell, half the one's I sold guns to, would gladly shoot this jerk for free, never mind the 100 plus k on his head now
    just more reasons for them to go out with a gun IMO lol
    and once the oarnge army heads out, that Might be the best way to get him too
    close to 750,000 armed people, just itching to shoot something LOL
    Oh well
    almost 6 weeks now, and he's still out there THEY say

Yeah that is the latest news I hear some lady says she saw a man with mud on his face with a rifle near a road. If that was him it looks like he is trying to get out of there showing up on a road. lets hope he doesn't get too desperate and high jacks a vehicle and shoots someone else. I just wish they would find him so no one else gets shot and everyone else can go back to normal including the Pa hunters.

well an update
    they caught the guy today, found him 30 miles from where he shot the state troopers , hiding in an airport hanger
    he gave up without a fight too
    I kinda wish they would ahve shot him, and saved us tax payers a lot of court fee's
    but, atleast he 's no longer running about in the woods!

Just in time for the Rut???

They already spent $10million on finding him... a lot of good that did! It was during a "routine" sweep of the airport that they found him (according to the article I read)!

Hopefully now everyone can get out and enjoy life again!
    60# Bowtech Destroyer 340

Team Gutpile '12-13

Thread Information