Thread: Older member, but first introduction

Older member, but first introduction

Hello folks! Been a member on the site for a while now, but have not really introduced myself. I'm a 25 YO guy that has been born and raised on a farm in the mountains of WV. Most recent post has a list of questions that kind of tell you about them, so I thought I would do the same...

Username: elpololoco1708
    County: Athens
    Years Bowhunting: 12
    Public or Private Land: Private
    Own Land (Y/N): N
    Type of bow: Hoyt Alpha-Max 35
    Other Bow Accessories: Trophy taker shaky hunter drop-away, sure-loc lethal weapon site, Rage 3 blade expandables, full metal jacket arrows
    3D Shooter (Y/N): No, but would really like to get into this at some point in the futures, preferably soon.
    If yes, name of club:
    Gunhunter (Y/N): Y
    Predator Hunter (Y/N): Y
    Turkey Hunter (Y/N): N
    How You Found BO.com: I was really looking for information on Ohio hunting, especially as what people were seeing with rut activity. I only had a few chances to hunt public land in ohio when I first joined, so I wanted to use what you all were seeing on here as when to plan my trips. I found this site off a google search. Things have changed a little bit now. I've got a steadier and more predictable job, and now I'm leasing 100 acres in Athens County
    Any Information You Need: I still would like to hear about the activity that anyone and everyone is seeing in the woods. I've got a couple weekend trips planned the first of November. I would also like to get as much information as possible from those who purchased land in Ohio. What did you look for, what counties were at the top of the list, what you're actually doing with the property, where to look, good prices, etc..

All-in-all, typical day job that keeps me away from being in the woods all the time. Good to be apart of the site. Ya'll take care!

The chicken

Well welcome to the site

Thread Information