Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sighting

This morning I had a young 8 pointer walk past me then a little later I had 2 mature does and 2 fawns go past my stand. I did manage to shoot a squirrel though. Here are some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails little8.jpg   squirrel.jpg  

I haven't been out since last weekend but Friday evening about 6:45 pm we had 4 does walk through the bean field in front of the house about 50-60 yards from the front porch then back to the food plots. And then this morning about 9-9:30 we watched a lil 6 pointer walk up the driveway, up into the side yard, check out our chicken tractors and eventually trot back down the drive and jump into the wood line. He ended up about 45 yards from the side door.
    I live life at full draw....

Had a button buck right under my stand but couldn't do it would rather him grow up and see what he becomes

Had a small buck come in to my mock scrape on Sun. morning I made on Sat. made 3 mock scrapes Sat. 2 were hit within 24 hrs. got both on video 1 from my trail camera and 1 from my camcorder mounted to my bow on Sun. tried to put video's on here but it said they were too long. one was only 10 sec. the other was the one from my camcorder 5 min. long.

Any one see anyrhing this morning

Second sit of the year this morning, no dice other than the monsoon that came through. On stand now though.

Quote Originally Posted by jk0069 View Post
    Second sit of the year this morning, no dice other than the monsoon that came through. On stand now though.
    Good luck! Should be a good evening. Let us know.
    I live life at full draw....

Saw one on the way in this evening. then, around 6:15 I had a little 6 point teasing me for about 15 minutes but I didn't bite. That was it for the evening. Next time out will be Monday evening. Good luck to all.

I hunted last evening, I saw three does, before the rain started around 5, and nothing after that. Back at it after the Bengals game today.
    Is there anything better than being in the woods?!

Quote Originally Posted by whodey1966 View Post
    I hunted last evening, I saw three does, before the rain started around 5, and nothing after that. Back at it after the Bengals game today.
    Bengals fan here as well.......hunting would have been a hell of a lot better than that game today!!! LOL

Thread Information