Thread: New to forum and Ohio!

New to forum and Ohio!

Hello all,

I'm moving to the Monroe, OH area October 1st. I live in NH right now where there are plenty of places to hunt. Any land in NH that isn't posted (private or not) can be hunted. I know that's not the case in Ohio so I'm hoping to be able to get some ideas of where to hunt. I'm a field engineer and that requires 100% travel, meaning I will have my bow in the car at all times so I can venture off to different parts of the state and other states too. If anyone wanted to pitch in on a lease that produced some good deer I would be in for that as well. I don't know anyone in Ohio so feel free to write me back. I film every single one of my hunts and have filmed other people because I love it so much. Even during the off season I will go sit in my stands or on the edges of fields to film deer movement and activity (always with a gun in hand in case a coyote was to walk on by). I have a brother in northern KY and another brother in western PA and they both hunt too so I will be buying three different state licenses. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

-Kyle

Welcome to the site there is a lot of public lands all over ohio good luck

Thanks 00buck, you too!

Thread Information