Thread: LKM CUSTOM ARCHERY string sale

LKM CUSTOM ARCHERY string sale

LKM Custom Archery is trying to expand our business from local to internet sales. We have been

making strings and cables for going on 13 years. We have had alot of success locally, but thought we would try

to expand slowly into internet sales. We would like to get our product out in the hands of some of the members

for some feedback before we jump into anything too big. We will be selling our string and cable sets at a

reduced price for the first 20 members that shoot a PM my way. Cost will be string/cable set shipped for $40

conus. All string/cables are pre- stretched @ #300 and served under #100. The result seems to be a very

stable string. We use BCY 452x and Trophy for our strings and cables. We use 3d (black) for our standard

servings and can do halo for an additional cost. 62xs is used for the center serving. We will only be offering

limited color options for this sale and we can do 1 or 2 colors. Colors available for strings/cable: Flor Orange,

Flor Green, Flor yellow, Red, Blue, Silver, Black, White, Yellow,Tan, OD Green, Flor Green/Black, White/Black,

Green/Black, yellow/black. All Bcy Colors will be available in the future. If there is a specific color you want

thats not listed let me know I may have it at that time. Build time/shipping will be around 6-7 business days

depending on the order. We will give a closer time estimate at order. We will accept paypal or MO at this time.

We are a small local shop that does all things archery so if you need anything else just ask. If interested

shoot me a PM or Email me @ lkmcustomarchery@gmail.com

Thanks we look forward to your business! Name on AT

is MV2MARTIN if wanting to see feedback scores

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

To the top

Good hot afternoon

Anyone else have interest in this deal?

Thread Information