Thread: ohio nt velvet pics

ohio nt velvet pics

I got this buck and his buddy coming to the minerals again.looks like he might be a little behind.here is last years pics of them then this yrs pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WGI_0132.jpg   WGI_0162.jpg   PRMS0389.jpg   PRMS0435.jpg  

Well it was a long winter that may have something to do with it

Nice bucks! It's amazing how fast they'll catch up if there behind. I've seen some that only had about 4" beams. Then a few that already have a pretty good rack and tine length. Crazy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if they are the same deer? the firt one seems like its going to be a rather Wide rack, and the second one, its rack seems different a BUNCH

and from june to Aug, is a LOT of time on them growing or not
    it to me is possible they are just different bucks maybe?
    I know from experience at my place, I have some that look a BUNCH alike, then I happen to get them all on cam at once and what I thought was one buck turned out to be a new buck/different one

many yrs I have almost twins, that did show up till later in the summer
    and then after digging deeper, I see it was two bucks all the while I was getting pic's of, and just though it was teh same one, and different angles or, that made them look a little off!
    its hard to be 100% possitive on a buck yr to yr, unl;ess it has something very unique as like a srac on its face , a color, or??
    or I think it is, many bucks of same age and size can have a LOT of things that can make me say its this one or that one, and many timeas I am wrong LOL

the nt buck is a return buck I posted the wrong pic of him from last yr,he kept his vevet all yr ,my buddy passed him up in January cuase he lost one side but the side he still had was covered completely in velvet.here is the correct pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WGI_0162.jpg   PRMS0086.jpg   WGI_0132.jpg   PRMS0435.jpg  

Thread Information