Thread: drones, remote control flying camera's??

Hybrid View

Yes I agree
    But lets say a person uses one to find a deer puts it away, then goes hunting after that deer?
    as long as its not being used while in posession of the weapon, even here in Pa its not illegal?
    its something like that , that to me would make hunting less and less about skills?
    think about it, how many folks use Google Earth, since it became an option
    NOW people can see whats where without having to actually go there
    unlike yrs back?
    how I leanred so many hunting grounds and what was over the next hill, was by actually doing it?
    since then, I am very guilty of using Google earth, for scouting
    and again, my point, seems once an option is there that might be easier
    we all tend to take the easy path then?
    and the future of hunting changes again, farther from actual skills, to , just learning how the latest tech works

The key with google earth is it isnt real time. Some of the images are several years old so its not like flying a drone over the hill. Plus like I said it should be banned no question about it. Google earth helps only so much and falls into the same category as using a game cam. Droning well thats just too much for me and I hope appropriate action is taken to keep that from happening.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Thread Information