So I went outside early this morning to work on the tractor, was out there for maybe 10 minutes and heard a turkey gobble across the road about 5 times within a minute or so. Keep in mind I had no intention on going turkey huntin this morning but hearing this I said h*ll with it i'm setting up. So I ran in threw on my camo, grabbed my gun and vest and ran to the field. I got my decoys out and started calling. I had the bird across the road gobbling for about 10-15 minutes and he kinda just stopped...but not me I continued calling. I heard a gobble come from back behind me a ways out but didn't think much of it. Next thing I know I hear something walking through the woods from behind me. Well I had to spin around and I did so just in time, no sooner than I did and I had 3 Jakes stepping through the woods hot and heavy locked on the decoys. As soon as the first 2 stepped into the field I unleashed some lead! Dropped the lead bird in his tracks. Couldn't believe it I wasn't set up 30-40 minutes and just shot my first turkey ever! Isn't a monster by any means but I'll take it, About 15-20 lbs and a 3 inch beard.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140504_082454.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	10554