I have not been seeing any birds my way but I never do so there is no surprise there. What type of info are you looking for? I have had good luck getting close to birds. I typically call very little once I get a response I may call one or twice after that but not much more since calling less has worked for me. Now this year I will stop thinking so much and looking for the perfect shot and put the trigger. I have had 3 birds in the last three years walk away because I had good shots just not perfect ones and I didnt shoot. That is a fault of mine. I tend to think to much before I shoot and usually miss the opportunity.

I hunt green open spaces if they are available but they have to have some cover around them. Field edges work well especially if they are green fields. Otherwise I hunt the woods where the birds are. I have 3-4 spots at my camp that I can always get into a bird at least once or twice in my 3-4 days I have to hunt up there each year. I have had the most luck around 9-12. Usually nothing happens first thing for me but I hunt it anyways.