Thread: and they start growing!

Hybrid View

Nice to see some cam pics my cameras walked off with my feeder and ladder stands won't be getting a new one for a while but posted property and made police report I guess that's what happens when you only head out 1 or 2 times a month just to fill feeder and pull cards

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    I agree Stan, if that is him he should be a monster this season. I've made another big move to try to get a shot at him. I thought I had him pegged last season, but all my preparations were futile. I feel I have his travel routes fairly well figured out now. But, I'm probably wrong again.

If he outsmarts me again I'll just grin and bear it as I did the last three seasons. Regardless of the outcome he has kept my desire to hunt at an all time high. I still don't know how he has survived the last three gun seasons unscathed. Like you said he seems to be a rather smart deer.

A shame someone stole all your gear 00buck. Why people do such things is something I will never understand. If it ain't yours just leave it be is how I think.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

Thread Information