Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deer and turkey expo

Deer and turkey expo

Just got home a lil bit ago from the Ohio deer and turkey expo. Just wondering if anyone else went this weekend? If so what kind of goodies you picked up. Me...I bought some seed to start a couple foods plots on our new property.Oh yeah also bought our 2 girls a couple calls (coyote and rabbit distress), that's what they said they wanted lol.
    I live life at full draw....

didnt make it this year trying to find a bass boat it seems like it is taking forever maybe i am being to picky LOL

Yes, went Sunday and it was crowded as usual. Got there in time to watch Byron Ferguson's trick shooting. My boys liked watching that. Saw some cool products and some of the same ole same ole products. Enjoyed it.

Didn't make it up this yr. how was the crowd? Any new cool things this yr?

The crowd was ok, a little busy but not horrible. As far as new products go...I didn't see a whole lot that caught my eye. Seems like every year there are more outfitters and less products, don't know about you guys but paying $4-5000 for a big deer is out of the question. Good show tho all around, always have fun up there. On the same note...I wasn't really looking for anything specific but seed.
    I live life at full draw....

I agree 4-5000 is out of the question I hunt mainly for meat but if a decent one happens bye I will let it fly

I couldn't bring myself to pay to hunt whitetail. They are my favorite creature to hunt but they're not worth that much money to me.

Forgot all about it, doesn't sound like I missed much, would like to have seen Byron shoot though, I hope the outfitter thing phases out myself, don't think I would be as satisfied with an outfitter deer, as one on my own, no matter the size, but that's jmo

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    I think the Bowhunting Supershow is going to be better than the D&T Expo. Last I saw they had every booth filled and with so many things going on related to archery it's going to be great. Hope to make it to that, drove right past the D&T E last weekend.

I had a great time! Had some beers with the slunger hollow guys...bought shirts hats stickers DVDs...shot some bows...shared some stories..made some friends..This is why I've been going for the past 10 years

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thread Information