I know this is the deer hunting section but I thought it might get seen and read here more than in the other sections. You want more posting, so here we go. Would like to get opinions on what you guys think might have happened to our last dog. She was a little 6 lb. chihuaua. The dog barely left the house alone, other than to do her business. She went out to meet the old lady when she came home from work a couple of weeks back at 10:30 pm. She drove into the garage and spent a minute or so getting her purse and such before coming into the house. When she walked into the house I asked, were is the dog? Didn't see her she said. Tracks in the snow led to the driveway (ten yards from front door) and that was it. We walked a half mile in both directions on the road checking everywhere. On the road and down both sides. No tracks, no undisturbed snow, no blood. The dog disappeared from the face of the earth in about 2 minutes with no sign anywhere. Neither one of us heard anything. Your thoughts please.