Athletic Greens

Thread: why I was MIA

why I was MIA

OK just to let folks know, I have been away for a while, due to a few major family issue's over the past few weeks, had a few deaths and some other bigger things ,
    and then the drama here was getting up there, and figured maybe folks rather me not on the site
    if folks don't want me here let me know, and I will gladly satay off, didn't join here to not try to be a possitive to the site

I read most of your posts and I think you should post away

Quote Originally Posted by 00buck View Post
    I read most of your posts and I think you should post away
    well thanks, nice to think somone enjoyed them LOl after all I have tried to help with most of them!, been lucky enough over the yrs to have a lot of experience's in many things hunting related, and justa lot of yrs doing so
    I have always been a guy that thinks, we , HUNTERS all need to share more info with each other, or this sport we love will end some day
    based on current hunting lic sale,s the downward decline of hunters is a fact
    so hoarding info and tips, I don't see helping change that
    so I have always shared wht every info I can

Glad to have you back sorry to hear about the family issues and those who passed. Hope all is well.
    I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me. ~ Ted Nugent

again thanks nomad,
    and things have slowed down, but still a lot on my plate
    one family memeber is still very ill, been going from hospital to a home every 2 or 3 days, like a yp yo, hard
    then some other things going on, but getting better I think, or hope for sure

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Definitely sorry to hear of your family losses!! Good to see you back on here too though. Got kind of worried that you thought a minority voice spoke for all. That certainly isn't the case and what you add to the forum cannot be replaced. Not to mention you've been here through thick and thin.
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

Thanks Big Holla
    appreciate the possitive words , and like I said, I joined this site to add to it in possitive way and have tried to do that over the yrs,
    so its good to think/hear that at least a few folks appreciate /appreciated me here!
    I will try to add as I can, and hope others start adding more too

Thread Information