Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: people

Unhappy people

man this site has really slowed way down from when i joined

MAYBE THERE IS A WAY WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT FOR THIS SITE AND FORUM I HAVE REFERRED SEVERAL PEOPLE HERE AND IT SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE JUST JOIN OR ARE NOT VISITING THIS SITE DOES ANYONE DISPLAY A BOWHUNTING OHIO STICKER ON THERE CAR TRUCK OR BOAT I WOULD IF I HAD ONE OR KNEW WHERE TO GET ONE I HAVE POSTED THIS FORUM ON A CUSTOM BAIT FORUM I AM A MEMBER OF TRYING TO GET SOME OF THE HUNTERS FROM OTHER PLACES I AM AFFILIATED WITH AND IT SEEMS LIKE IT HAS NOT GOT ANY BETTER MAYBE IT IS JUST ME BUT I JOINED FOR ADVICE AND TO READ AND POST TO HELP GET THROUGH THE MONTHS OF NO HUNTING LET SEE IF WE CAN REVIVE THIS SITE OR HAS EVERYONE GIVEN UP

I agree 00buck, this site is almost dead. We lost a few members because they let things get personal. Its too bad. I miss alot of them. Some still check in once and awhile. Myself, I get a little discouraged, not seeing activity, but still check in. Its been a real cold winter, I can't wait for the snow to go and do a little shed hunting. What we need is a shot of adrenlin. An wake this site up!
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

That's what I am trying to say this site is about dead and I don't know if anyone including the owners are trying to promote this site why I don't know it is easy to navigate and most people are easy to get along with I personally think they should do give aways and maybe some get together s and anything to keep site alive even if the giveaways where bowhuntingohio.com merchandise I think it would bring more people in and help hold the ones still here I thought about leaving when some of the older guys left but realized there are a lot of other people that are helpful and will still post good info I have asked numerous times for people to shoot with in Delaware archery range or cardinal center in Marengo if you have ideas how to keep site up post them maybe the owners will take notice and do something about it

Yep, pretty bad. I still check in about everyday and there is nothing going on.
    I have strong opinions about God, Guns, Guitars and Harley Davidsons, I can remain open minded about everything else.
    Member of Pope & Young, and Buckeye Big Buck Club.
    Member of the Bloody Blazers, 2011-2012 team challenge winners.

I'd be more than happy to show off a couple bowhunting Ohio stickers on my car and truck if I could get a couple...so how do we get them???
    I live life at full draw....

Not sure maybe the owner's will post how or offer to send them to us

Yep i checkin almost every day it is tough when there is so little activity
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Yes very true I check in daily but not giving up yet

well I agree folks, things here have been slow, and slower
    but at same time, and sorry if this offends anyone
    but only way things will pick up, is if we ALL add more to the site
    just logging in and seeing nothing and leaving, sorry again,
    adds nothing to the site
    kinda up to those that visit to maybe help make the site more active, by adding more posts of your own, and or pictures, as pictures tend to get a lot of views and reply's from my experience
    say as maybe trying to get your fellow friends to join or add to it
    I tried my best to keep things going, and well, seems some folks rather I didn't LOL
    but I tried
    and will add some as I can still
    but more we ALL add the better the site can get
    or that's the only way I see it lasting

People will get on here if there are things to read and discuss. Like Stan said everyone has to create topics and reply to other posts to keep things fresh. The seasons over and things are always slow this time of year but never this slow in the past. OObuck- your ideas are good but way too optimistic.

Thread Information