Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PIEBALD????

PIEBALD????

Just curious and wanting to get a feel for how many guys have ever been fortunate enough to see a piebald or albino deer while hunting. On 2/1/14, I saw only the second piebald deer i've ever seen in the past 15 years. It was an awesome sight. I dont really think the stats online give an accurate count on how many or few of them are out there. Let me know your thoughts or any cool stories....Thanks

I saw a piebald on our property last year. In the 2003 season I saw an albino doe on the same property. I nearly got a shot at her but at the last minute she sensed something she didn't like and busted out of there. I saw her 2 more times that season but haven't seen or heard of anyone seeing her since. I wish I knew what happened to her.

I have yet to see one but. My mother in law has an albino squirrel living in her back yard. He blends in really will right now with all the snow we have.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    We had a piebald doe two years ago on the property. We wanted to let her go a couple years as her fawn was a button buck and we hoped maybe she'd end up with a piebald buck fawn one year. Oh well, she disappeared after gun season that year and hasn't been seen since.

Never seen one in person. Just on the internet lol. I would be pretty cool to come across one tho.
    STROTHER INFINITY
    RIPCORD REST
    TRUGLOW SIGHT
    ICS BEMAN ARROWS
    TRU-FIRE RELEASE
    28.5 DRAW 65LBS

I've never seen one while I was hunting but I have seen a couple at check-in stations that guys have killed (you know back when you had to take them and get them checked in lol). And 2 years ago we saw a lil basket rack 6 pointer piebald standing on the side of the road when we were hunting down around Russellville. Would definitely like to harvest one tho.
    I live life at full draw....

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    I had a buddy kill a piebald doe in Noble county back in the mid 70's. Only piebald deer I've ever seen.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

Had a doe on camera the past 3 seasons that has the white fur on her belly coming half to 2/3 way up her sides. In the fur, there are a few brown spots. I wouldn't consider this a true piebald, and we have chosen not to take her the past few years. However, still odd/cool to see her white fur on her belly stretch well up her sides, way farther than normal.

about 30 years ago I was building a tree stand in a pine tree when I heard something coming and it was a spike albino he was solid white with pink eyes but of course a poacher got him shortly after that
    Reezen 7
    HHA B-Stinger
    Quad Ultra Pro Rest
    Axis arrows

doe with white fawn

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8312.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	10535

here is one my son got on camera last year
    Reezen 7