Thread: Just want to say thanks....and bye

Threaded View

Just want to say thanks....and bye

I've been a member on here since the fall of 2010, made alot of good friends and........ ruffled some feathers also since I tend to speak my mind. I even got one really good friendship from being a member on here that.....Hortontotor and that friendship will continue for many years I hope. I received tons of advice/support from many guys as I was on my long journey to finally tagging my first deer.....hortontotor,seekerbp.... Radicalxl,big_holla,buckstalker17 just to mention a few and I learned alot from Blackbeard's and split2g's posts. There're a ton of other ex regulars that I haven't mentioned.....and now it's time for me to join the "ex member" gang. I wish this site lots of luck....it'll need it....as I write this at 5:25pm....I'm sadly the only member on the site. Hopefully it'll return someday to it's former status of being the number one Ohio deer hunting site......but sadly I won't be here to see it. Take care guys and I wish you all the best of luck in your future seasons of deer hunting. It's been a fun ride!!!! And again thanks to everyone for all the congrats on my first deer......it meant alot to me!!!!
    Geoff aka Stonegod
    Last edited by Stonegod; 02-03-2014 at 05:27 PM.
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

Thread Information