Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014/2015 season

Sounds like fun Griz. Like I said I would like to do elk but I want to get my feet wet first with a mule deer.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

In colorado you can buy both tags over the counter, mule deer or elk. So you can hunt both on one trip. I would be happy with either. I just want to say I hunted the rockies. I've never been and really hope it happens.
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

I hope you make it happen as well. I personally want to see Wyoming so that is why I have my sights set there.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

well I hope you both get out west some day, the trips I took have all been great memories, even if I didn't kill what I hoped for
    heck, my last trip there I stayed an exrta week, just traveling about the rockies, think I had more fun doing that than hunting LOL
    WY and CO. are both awesome states with great scenery
    hunted mule deer only in SD and alberta
    still never killed one, did pass on a lot of nice bucks, hoping for a big one, and ate tag soup, but always on combo hunts, and came home with a whitetail
    combo hunts help make more chances, but tags can get pricy
    looking back now, I do wish I took more trips out west,, and like places
    best time to do them is when your body is in better/ younger shape, and you have time to pay things off if need be LOL

Thread Information