Thread: New to the site

New to the site

Hello everyone,

I am a guy from Michigan (I know, another non-resident...) who is not new to bowhunting, just new to bowhunting Ohio. I am planning to be in your State for some serious hunting this fall. After having planned a trip for this past fall and having a buddy cancel out on me, I am very determined to make my trip this year a reality. I did a few days of scouting last April and planning on another trip this spring as well. My biggest learning was that hunting in SE Ohio is a whole different world...I'm currently working on my physical training for the trip...Also, was unsure if I was going to be hunting deer or mountain goats...either way, I'm excited about the trip.

Anyway, during my research, I found this site and thought it would be a great one to join.

Well welcome to the site, and best of luck hunting

Welcome aboard.

Welcome. Lots of good info on here
    STROTHER INFINITY
    RIPCORD REST
    TRUGLOW SIGHT
    ICS BEMAN ARROWS
    TRU-FIRE RELEASE
    28.5 DRAW 65LBS

Welcome to the site, and your hunting in the right area. Those hills will be good for your heath and your trophy room. Good luck this fall.
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

Welcome aboard. There are lots of non-residents here. Just in this thread you have mrbb, and me from PA and Griz from NH. There are also a couple guys I think from Michigan and at least one young buck from WV thats been hanging around recently.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Welcome to the site!!!
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

Thread Information