Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: and down go the tree's

Yeah time fly's these days, I do miss my trips out west, but as in life things change
    my info is still good, I stay in contact with many folks out west, so if you ever want the info, just let me know
    biggest cost now I guess would be gas costs to drive out Lol

Your are right mrbb on the gas cost. It cost me as much in gas as it does to rent a cabin for the week, when I go to Ohio.
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

I hear that, my last trip to ND I rented a cabin for 10 days for 500 bucks, and cost me1800 plus in gas out and back
    and that was a few yrs ago, before these prices hit so high as now
    Ohio hunts used to cost me about the same in gas, as my tag and cabin rental, lol
    but never minded the cost, or were sure easier to swallow, when you came home with a good buck LOL

Isn't that true. When I make the 250 mile trip up to my cabin several times a year I dont look at the fuel costs as it would be a bit discouraging I am sure. But there is something about deer camp for rifle and archery that you just cant get out of your blood.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    I don't understand why you have to call him out? He's just expressing his feelings about something he put alot of work into. Maybe in time his desire to hunt will return. But if he killed a deer lately or not has little to do with it. Maybe I'm taking the question the wrong way. But why beat him up when things are not going good for him. I'm going to take him for his word, I don't need to see a pic. If I'm wrong here Stonegod, let me know.
    I not calling mrbb out....I just couldn't recall him posting the pic.....I admited that my brain if getting old!!!lol I'll PM you griz.
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonegod View Post
    I not calling mrbb out....I just couldn't recall him posting the pic.....I admited that my brain if getting old!!!lol I'll PM you griz.
    what no colorful responce to me?? LOL

Thanks for the PM Stonegod. We need all of us to stick together and keep this site going. I probably should not of stuck my nose in something thats between you and mrbb.
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

Thread Information