Athletic Greens
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Two yrs a member

Quote Originally Posted by hortontoter View Post
    Chuck said it in a nutshell. Sometimes posting on a forum has to take a back seat to other circumstances in ones life. I belong to two forums and haven't posted on either one for nearly two months. Other things have been a priority for a while.

Actually it took me two months to drag out the buck I killed. He weighed 2832 pounds and had 86 points with a 76 inch inside spread. I'm beat!
    I fully agree , said yrs back now that , I believe it was life and how things change that caused this site to loose a lot of its active members
    life has a way of taking free time off a person, and priorities change for sure
    and congrats on that dream buck! LOL
    sounds like you will be eating venison the rest of your life now too HAHA!

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Quote Originally Posted by hortontoter View Post
    Chuck said it in a nutshell. Sometimes posting on a forum has to take a back seat to other circumstances in ones life. I belong to two forums and haven't posted on either one for nearly two months. Other things have been a priority for a while.

Actually it took me two months to drag out the buck I killed. He weighed 2832 pounds and had 86 points with a 76 inch inside spread. I'm beat!
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad_archer View Post
    Shot him at 553 and 1/2 yards dead down wind with you x-bow too
    Now wait a minute....story I heard was he was shooting at a pesky squirrel that was bugging him and the buck just happened to be hiding in the brush right behind him!! One shot...two kills.......
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

Thread Information