Well MRBB maybe the direction PA is going may chance since we are getting a new head for the PGC this year.

The low deer numbers in some areas are the hunters fault as well as the PGC since they manager the number of doe tags handed out and with that control to some degree the number of deer that are killed. Like I said they made changes to make the first week of rifle buck only and that alone has significantly helped the deer herd and we are seeing more deer now and a better quality of deer than we ever have. Now granted you have to take that with a grain of salt because we used to see insane amounts of deer but the quality wasnt there. I think we are getting right around the sweet spot at least around my cabin. A few more years and it will be fantastic. I am seeing better and better bucks but I do not complain about wanting bigger bucks then shoot the first one that walks by.

Any on that complains that they want bigger bucks and shoots the first one that walks by has there head up there rear if they think that is possible. We shall see the direction the PGC goes with a new head but where I hunt is big woods and the old gray beards love the antler restrictions because it was rare to see anything more than a spike now we are seeing big six/eight points so they are starting to believe as well. I have no complaints about the antler restrictions as they were the best thing the state has done.

Attitudes are changing towards letting the little ones go but you will always have the person that shoots the first one that walks by. I agree with alot of what you said. I think the key was if you are complaining about lack of big bucks and shoot the first small one that walks by you have no right to complain. I believe we are much more on the same page than I originally though.