Thread: New Member and New to Site

Threaded View

Thumbs up New Member and New to Site

Hi Ya'll,
    My name is Jody Griffin and am just a good ol boy from Southeast Georgia that loves to deer hunt and especially loves chasing the big bucks up there in your fine state of Ohio, as well as Kentucky and Illinois. I have been on several hunts with outfitters over the years in Illinois, and most recently, Kentucky and Ohio. The last few years mainly in Ohio, I have hunted around Steubenville and also in Hocking and Vinton counties. I might ad that I saw some monsters but just could never get in the right spot. After this past year, I decided to give up on the outfitters and try it on my own, so I got lucky enough to find a small 60 acre farm right outside of Coshocton, which I understand is one of the top ranked counties in Ohio, so you can imagine my excitement. I said all of that to ask this, I noticed there is a public area called Woodbury Wildlife Area very near. I was just wondering if anybody has any information, good or bad, about the area. The topo and satellite maps look great but I know that can be deceiving. I plan to make a trip up in the spring during turkey season to check it all out. It looks like an excellent area with tons of agriculture!!! Thanks for listening to me ramble and I look forward to hearing from you fellas.
    Thanks Again
    Last edited by Gadawgfan; 01-07-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Thread Information