so after much though i finally convinced my grandmother to let me setup a deer feeder and a IP Camera to stream to a website so anyone in family or friends can watch the feeder anytime anywhere with any device.

im getting kinda excited about this project and got 400$ to work with on this, already picked up my feeder.
moultrie deer feeder 30gallon, going to buy the solar panel kit and rechargable 6v battery for it, that way no one has to be around the feeder for it to stay running, ill probably just setup for now 1 time a day to feed about 1-2lbs of corn till spring time and i might bump it to 2 times a day.
going to run a underground cat5 cable from house to where i want the webcam setup to be located at, and do a Point of Entry kit for power to run threw the ethernet cord as well to cam, burry the line and setup a post and a nice box around the cam to protect it from the elements as much as possiable. be about 200-300 ft away from home.

down where she lives in kentucky she use to have about 10 deer and multiple turkey around but since my grandfather passed away she stopped feeding them regularly and they kinda have moved more into the woods, so im hopeing this way i can get the deer back to there house and keep them healthy and setup myself for a good hunt next year :)

also behind the barn (600ft away from the house) is a small 2 acher plot that i might experiment with a food plot of clovers or something, any suggestions on what kind of seed i should plant back there for a food plot?

any and all suggestes i greatly appreciate !