Thread: pa late season

Hybrid View

I know what you mean. Lazy trespassers. Hard enough finding a place to hunt of your own yet jerks like that coming in on your property.

I know, this yr was the worse one in all my yrs, for folks/cheaters/slob hunters, surrounding my place all hunting illegally, almost every darn day I had about 10+ guys hunting within feet of the border of this farm, and all of them, had no right to be there, as its all posted and non hunting lands
    and the killer for me is, all the deer live off property, so they have to get past all these jerks to get to where I can legally hunt them
    makes you either want to just give up hunting here at times, or just maybe jion them and be outlaws too, as seems no one enforces anything, hell even when they trespassed and killed a deer on my side out of one of my dam tree stands, the game warden wouldn;t even help!
    I am almost ready to quit hunting all together after this season, just don't have the drive, all my hard work planting food plots so others can kill the deer I feed, is just getting old
    and if I stopped planting the food plots, the deer would stop coming here, so?? who know's, next yr I think I am going to sell a lot of my grea and pack it in, the fun isn't there any more for me!

Dont let the bums ruin it for you. Just not worth it. Personally I cannot wait to get out on my birthday Jan 6th and see what I can see. I have 2 doe in the freezer this year so I am just taking a walk with my bow to explore some local lands. I dont expect much but I am taking my climber because I just need some time in the stand. I lost my grandfather on christmas day and after the whirlwind travel he was living in a home by may aunt in California. So lots of travel for the funeral. I will enjoy the day in the woods and I will give me some time alone to process everything and reflect on the good times.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Thread Information