Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lesson learned from gun season.

It sucked, plain and simple. I am used to hunting with my dad and a couple others and that is how we have taken care of business, you wound the animal, it's yours if we find it. I did get another tag because OH bow season lasts forever it seems, plus we still have muzzleloader too. I know it was the right thing to do in the end, it is just one of those things that happen in the hunting world.

I can still kill a buck so I am thankful that it wasn't a one. The kid blew it off like, "thank god I didn't kill that little thing". This hunter killed a nice 8-point that week before, in the same place again she shot this one, during the youth season and I think that's why she showed little interest.

well thats how some kids get spoiled, there parents or who ever takes them hunting lets them get away with things like this, and then later on they either smarten up, or get worse into the gray area, or loose interest in hunting all together
    I think a lot of kids hunt to make parents happy, more than they want to, too!

Thread Information