Thread: Pa Gun season

Pa Gun season

well I hunted almost every day of the 2 week gun season here, pssed a few small bucks, and a fw doe
    but wow what a lousy yr for me on deer movement, my worst season in all my yrs
    almost zero deer moved during legal hrs
    and all over it was quiet with few shots as far as I could hear, the local butcher shops(stopped in 3) all said they were about 50% off of last yrs for the first week
    we even had some pretty good hunting weather too, cold and even some snow, and still few deer got killed in my area, well legally
    heard a bunch of shots in some non hunting lands and a few in the dark both morning and evenings?? have two more weeks of teh second archery season left for the yr, but its not looking good for me this yr on killing a good buck, haven't even got a trail cam pic of any in a few weeks now, so, might not even be any left I want ??
    cannot wait to hear what my state says the kills were?? more lie's as always LOL

The ESTIMATED deer kill for PA will be right in line with what it always is. Gotta keep the numbers up dont ya know. Anyways for me it was a slow gun season as well. Seems that the cold wintery weather kept a lot of hunters out of the woods.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Thread Information