Thread: Wardens hunting on the clock! Really?

Wardens hunting on the clock! Really?

http://www.whio.com/news/news/state-...on-the-/ncKrC/

I'm sure they will come up with some excuse that they were "undercover" or something! What a crock-o-sh!t"

Mike

Doesnt look good for them
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Don't surprise me. It never crossed anybodies mind that it was ever going on? They take advantage of their employers just like most everyone does. Difference here is we are their employers.
    I have strong opinions about God, Guns, Guitars and Harley Davidsons, I can remain open minded about everything else.
    Member of Pope & Young, and Buckeye Big Buck Club.
    Member of the Bloody Blazers, 2011-2012 team challenge winners.

Well, a few yrs back, a buddy I know was up a tree archery hunting, when he see's a warden drive up, get out of his truck, and start to walk towards him, he thought the warden seen him, well before long, he see's the warden pull out his revolver, and my buddy then see's a doe , he watched as the warden stalked up to the deer, and shot it, he was about 60 yrds from my buddy when he shot the doe? Scared my buddy,
    then by dumb luck, the warden seen my buddy up the tree
    confrunted him, saying the deer was wounded and he was just putting her down, made my buddy climb down, searched him, for a valid hunting lic, then made him walk out to his truck, to prove he didn't have a deer in his truck
    and tried like hell to find something wrong on him
    then drove off, never even took the doe he shot

so was that warden hunting??
    My buddy thought so?
    But who do you call? When a warden is shooting deer with a handgun in archery season??
    my buddy dtopped hunting that area, turns out, the warden live close by, didn't want the troubles of being seen there again

Quote Originally Posted by mrbb View Post
    Well, a few yrs back, a buddy I know was up a tree archery hunting, when he see's a warden drive up, get out of his truck, and start to walk towards him, he thought the warden seen him, well before long, he see's the warden pull out his revolver, and my buddy then see's a doe , he watched as the warden stalked up to the deer, and shot it, he was about 60 yrds from my buddy when he shot the doe? Scared my buddy,
    then by dumb luck, the warden seen my buddy up the tree
    confrunted him, saying the deer was wounded and he was just putting her down, made my buddy climb down, searched him, for a valid hunting lic, then made him walk out to his truck, to prove he didn't have a deer in his truck
    and tried like hell to find something wrong on him
    then drove off, never even took the doe he shot

so was that warden hunting??
    My buddy thought so?
    But who do you call? When a warden is shooting deer with a handgun in archery season??
    my buddy dtopped hunting that area, turns out, the warden live close by, didn't want the troubles of being seen there again
    Now that just turns my stomach. A low life warden is he was. An he has the badge and gun. I don't blame your buddy for changing areas. That warden is just plain dangerous to be around. it only takes a few of them to make them all look bad.
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

this warden I speak of, was known all over my area for bring one of the largest poacher s in the area, all his family memebrs too
    and then he became a warden, blew all the locals near me minds!
    I never got that, how, hundreds of folks knew him all too well for cheating/poaching, and then they gave him a badge! a pure shame, and why I have such a bad taste for my states game dept!
    I have been very vocal here about my experience's
    and having a gun store for yrs, I heard so many stories about bad experience's , a pure shame!

Thread Information