Thread: LONG TIME NO TALK

LONG TIME NO TALK

HEY EVERYONE ITS BEN A WILE SINCE IVE BEN ON HERE HOW IS EVERYONE'S SEASON GOING? IVE PUT SOME TIME IN THE WOODS THIS YEAR AND STILL NO BUCK !! THE RUT WAS FUNKY THIS YEAR NOTHING CONSISTENT 2 OR 3 GOOD DAYS THAT THE BIG BOYS WERE MOVING GOOD ! AND NOW SLOW GUN SEASON !!WELL GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GUN HUNTERS AND BE SAFE OUT IN THE WOODS !!

Same here... Passed on two 3 year old eight points that just needed another year or 2 during bow season. And just haven't had any does give me a shot. Took off the opening day of gun season and sat sun up to sun down with out a single deer sighting. One of the eights is passed was shot poorly by some one and was found dead by some guys I know on a neighboring property. Very discouraging that he was wasted. Also my work schedule hasn't allowed me to hunt nearly as much as I normally would have. My freezer is starting to look sparse and I'm hoping that I will at least be fortunate enough to fill it with a doe before the season ends. It's tough to stay positive and stay mentally prepared when seasons go like this...

Well my season has been a so so one too, I passed on several nice bu=ks in archery hoping for a target buck, and just isn't working out, since archery ended in Nov, haven't seen it, so might be dead, and I let some good bucks walk Lol
    gun season here has been terrible, almost zero deer moving in daylight, nt a single trail cam pic of a deer in legal hunting hrs since late oct.
    hard to kill deer that don't move when you can ,and all these warm temps, ain't helping getting them up and about
    timber company is showing up soon, so not looking good for me here

Thread Information