Thread: Not quite as planned

Not quite as planned

“I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

LMAO!!!!.....that's got to be a first for any hunting site!!!.....a pic of a trophy toilet!lol Hope you had better luck this afternoon......that pic of your toilet cracks me up!!!....thanks!!!
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

I would have shut off the line to the toilet and told the family they were on their own until lunchtime....no kidding.

That's makes for a shitty morning 🚽 pun intended 👍 just kidding.
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

I guess crap happens......
    and yes I agree with BB

I shut off the supply line but that didn't stop the flow of water. My better hunting spot was my afternoon spot so..... I bit the bullet and got it done by 11 so I could get out. Plus my daughter is potty training and running her downstairs to the other bathroom all the time is a pain.

This needed to get done since I am leaving first thing Friday for the hunting camp until the following Tuesday and there is a hot water tank that just started leaking a bit that needs replaced to. Just a few unexpected surprises. I did have three come in this afternoon one button buck and two does. The largest doe didnt give me a good shot so I passed. I did see 4 more does and a decent buck plus 6 gobblers to round out my day so it was a pretty good afternoon on stand. Most of what I saw was in the fields but it is good seeing game. Back to work for a few days and then I cant wait to be back in the stand.

All and all it was a good day and I kept the wife happy.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

well never a dull moment, and seems always something happens just before deer season to me too
    also you didn't miss in the am, from all the guys in my hunting camp and me at my place, it was a quiet morning, evening had a lot more action/shooting it seems

I wasnt at hunting camp this year but the early reports from my dad where six guys two saw a total of six doe. Otherwise the 12 inches of snow really put a hurting on the deer movement.

Thread Information