Athletic Greens

Thread: coo coyote

coo coyote

OK for the past 15+ yrs now, every yr I have one or two of these black phase coyotes, I think there way cool, one yr I had one, I swear was a solid 80 lbs, a HUGE yote
    I also always have a lot of red foxes, but never any gray one?/

had 9 different bears this yr too, this is a smaller one, have one big one in the 500 lb range, rest are all smaller, with most being in the 100-150 lbs range, I like to watch bears, they always do silly crap it seems

and last, I passed on this buck 3 different times
    and was told, on nov 15-2013, he was killed by a car crossing the road about 400 yrds from the farm
    so, sucks loosing him, so hoped he made it one more yr?? he was a 4.5 yr old deer, and been an 8 pointer last 3 yrs, every yr getting more mass and longer tines, but he always held a much lighter tan coat color than ell the other deer at the farm, so was easy to keep tabs on him
    Oh well

Last edited by mrbb; 11-18-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Thats cool and that is a nice bear and buck
    I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me. ~ Ted Nugent

Nice pics. I'd try to get that yote out of the rotation!

Quote Originally Posted by Bushman View Post
    Nice pics. I'd try to get that yote out of the rotation!
    well come feb march I hunt in several coyote contests, and if I see him them I will for sure, he's got some weight to him as well, but theer are several this color, and to be honest I like it, I think its a cool color for a yote to have, would even think to a fur guy, maybe worth a few bucks more, due to the rare of it
    but other than in contests, I don't shoot them, I need all the help I can get with controling deer numbers have too many , its funny, not very many people understand how having too many deer is a bad thing!, but trust me its almost as bad as having no deer at times
    so any deer they kill are mostly sick injured and well sadly fawns, sure I loose a few bucks to them as fawns, but I cannot control what sex fawns they eat LOl or I would stop them eating bucks, and just female fawns, but, at this point, I'll take what I can get for help on deer kills

Thread Information