Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It Happened ! It Happened !

well thats a great week, and a again a great buck
    I always took the third monday in Nov and hunted Ohio for 10 days, typically like the say the 14-24'th or so, did this for like 12 yrs, being a 7 hr drive for me, I enjoyed them dates
    it was always weather that seemed to make or break my trips more than dates in this time frame, warm weather always was slow deer sightings, cold weather, meant big bucks were seen a lot
    don't know what part of Ohio you hunt, but if you Pm me, I might be able to get you a cabin in the area I hunted, always seen a lot of nice bucks and had alot of public lands about, like 5-6 minute drive from the cabin I rented, making life a little easier on time spent!

Good lookin buck, congrats!

Griz, congrats on a great buck!!!!! Now, I have one question. Did you shoot 4 antlered bucks in Ohio? If so, that is a serious offense. Here in Ohio we can only shoot one antlered buck.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfTheFall View Post
    Griz, congrats on a great buck!!!!! Now, I have one question. Did you shoot 4 antlered bucks in Ohio? If so, that is a serious offense. Here in Ohio we can only shoot one antlered buck.
    Thats funny. The english language, you have to be carefull. I re-read the post and edited it to clarify. Just one, a good one!
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

Great deer man! Congrats

Congrats on a very nice buck!!
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

I got my buck scored after the 60 day drying period. Gross score 161 7/8. Final score after deducts 156 6/8. By far my best buck ever. I couldn't be happier. Looking forward to my trip back to Ohio in Nov. There's no better place to go for trophy bucks on a budget.
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

That's sweet griz!!!! Congrats again on a great buck!!!......though I got say I would of never guessed from the pic you posted that it would of scored has high as it did.
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

Well again congrats on a great buck, and I agree Ohio is a super place to hunt

Congrats on a great buck.

Thread Information