Athletic Greens
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: your view 2013/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    Dam what a view !! Looks like you should have a TV crew with yah.
    I do! lol. If all goes well maybe you will see this on the American way tv. I'm on the show this yr. might also have seen it in dominant bucks as well. I am a camera man for a guy in that show an we had a lot if footage lastyear. Beautiful place for sure!

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Glad to hear you are back at the filming Mike. Will look forward to keeping my eyes out for that one, give us the heads up if you hear something is going to be on any time. Boy, I still never knew you had that many good bucks to your name!! I've seen a couple, including your big bruiser but definitely not the others. Maybe it was before my time? Anyways, hope you and Chris do some damage to them this year and make sure you share it all with us!!
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Mikebaker View Post
    I do! lol. If all goes well maybe you will see this on the American way tv. I'm on the show this yr. might also have seen it in dominant bucks as well. I am a camera man for a guy in that show an we had a lot if footage lastyear. Beautiful place for sure!
    What I'm posting is not the subject of the thread, I hope guys don't mind. In my eyes your living the life most regular hunters dream about. A great place to hunt, working with TV personalites, filming hunts, seeing alot of mature, big racked deer, and on and on. Your a lucky guy. So, the question is, does it change the experience from a passionate fun thing to do, or just to another job, that after time makes it less fun?
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

Thanks chuck! I will post pics soon. Trying to find them since we've move. And those deer were all shot from 1999 on.

Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    What I'm posting is not the subject of the thread, I hope guys don't mind. In my eyes your living the life most regular hunters dream about. A great place to hunt, working with TV personalites, filming hunts, seeing alot of mature, big racked deer, and on and on. Your a lucky guy. So, the question is, does it change the experience from a passionate fun thing to do, or just to another job, that after time makes it less fun?
    Yes! I'm lucky. Right place right time maybe? I've been into photography since a was 10? I have always enjoyed it. No doubt I've been blessed. Some days tho it can feel like it's a curse. lol. It's tough to hunt a big mature buck by yourself let alone with another smelly guy in the tree with ya. And I would much rather be behind the camera than in front for sure! When I first got into it there wasn't a lot of guys doing it other than the big names. Now? Everyone seems to do it! I got into it at the right time. It's been a humbling experience to say the least. My goal one day is to have all of bho members send in there videos and have a DVD put together. That's real life hunting at its best!

View from the ground blind that my 5 yrs old son and I are enjoying this evening in Tennessee.

My view this evening Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410992389.069500.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	10675Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410992407.489437.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	10676

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reezen 7
    HHA B-Stinger
    Quad Ultra Pro Rest
    Axis arrows

Mike is there anyway we can get a sticky for this year's view from your hunting spot like this

Here's my new homemade hay bale blind I put in on my food plot in va My 7 year old grandson will get to try it out first on Va youth day next weekend
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411175068.380828.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	10682

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reezen 7
    HHA B-Stinger
    Quad Ultra Pro Rest
    Axis arrows

thats neat good luck to you and your grandson

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1411852332379.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	10700Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1411852347354.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	10701Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1411852359392.jpg 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	10702Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1411852370448.jpg 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	10703
    These are from ladder stand I am in now bean field 100 yards in front of me and corn 130 yards behind me

Thread Information